Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Bike


As in last years trip we are taking my 2015 Goldwing.  It now has 17,000 miles in it and new oil and filter.  I have also done some other stuff but if you have not followed previous trips here is what the "Silver Lady" looks like today (well if I had taken the pictures today).

Also I put the OEM tire back on the bike since it only had 4,000 miles in it and the old one had about 12,000.  Front tire is original but will have to be replaced soon.

 New lights PIAA 910 and Fog lights (the PIAAs are super lights.  They really light up the road)
 Garmin Zumo GPS, and Adaptive Radar Detector wired into Autocom Pro and Honda CB.  You might ask why the Radar Detector.  Its not that I speed or go over the speed limit I just like to know when I am being "painted".
 Powerlet socket for passenger heated gear (we have ridden in the 30's but .....
 Rider's Powerlet socket for heated gear
The Zumo's Sirius/XM Antenna.   It works well and the weather and traffic are pretty cool features.

The 2015 comes standard with heated seats and heated grips.  And it has a foot warmer, which sort of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment