Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Wednesday

Getting a little ahead.  Here is Wednesday's route.

A good day today. No rain, nice roads and moderate temperatures.

Breakfast Waffle House.  And you may wonder why I mention that.   Just because I want to .  No really part of traveling is finding investing places to eat and sometimes it is hard.  And sometimes you just want a place that is familiar....

Lunch.... Amish Bakery and Grill in Hazard KY.   Nice place run by a couple from IL and KY.   So why is it named the Amish Bakery and Grill?  Because they get some meat from the local Amish and that was part of the deal (to use Amish in the name).  I had a Reuben.   Good, not as spicy as some I have had.  But I do believe it was "hand made" and made to order.

Speaking of that, they had a computerized order system.  Take the order via a small tablet and automatically communicate it to the kitchen.  Service was very fast.



A picture of the Bill at the table,   Not very clear but....



We had dinner at the Black Stallion Steakhouse in Monticello, KY   Number 1 of 20 in the area.  We all had salads.  We were still full from breakfast and lunch and me for yesterday at Texas Roadhouse. I did have the ribs.  First time in long time

Now for some videos

Videos also added to drop box.


No comments:

Post a Comment